1. Meaning and importance.
2. Scope of Teaching Methods.
3. Factors influencing teaching in physical education.
4. Types of teaching methods.
5. Micro and macro teaching
1. Organization Set up and functions of National, State and District level/Federations/Associations.
2. Organization Set up and functions of School, College and University level
1. Meaning, types of tournament.
2. Method of drawing fixtures
3. Merits and demerits of various types of tournament
1. Need and importance of equipments for physical education
2. An ideal list of equipment for physical education.
3. Purchasing Principles- Realistic approach in purchases and purchase procedures.
4. Store keeping
1. Maintenance of records, filing and office correspondence.
2. Meaning, type and principles of budget preparation (sources).
1. Kamlesh-Sangral: Methods in Physical Education: Prakash Brothers, Ludhiana.
2. C. Tirrumarayann & S. Hariharan: Methods in Physical Education and : Alagappa College of Physical Education, Alagappa, Karaijudi.
3. Pandey Laxmi Kant: Methods of Physical Education: Metropolitan Book Company Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi
Vaisnav Rajendra Prasad: Organization and Methods of Physical Education Shree Yansh Publication, Jaipur